First Nations Health Authority Mental Health Benefits

Do you identify as an Indigenous person in BC and are seeking counselling services?

I am a First Nations Health Authority provider and can provide counselling for Indigenous peoples in BC. You may be eligible whether or not you have Status. As well, you may be eligible if you are a former student, or are a family member of a former student, who attended a residential school listed in the 2006 Indian Residential Schools Settlement Agreement.

You may also be eligible if you are experiencing trauma or distress stemming from missing and murdered Indigenous women and girls in Canada. Please contact me or access FNHA directly to learn more .

I arrive at my work with Indigenous clients as a White settler and ally. I am trained in Indigenous Focusing Oriented Therapy and my doctoral research is in Indigenous psychology. I lean on you to guide me in the extent that your culture and traditions are meaningful to your healing journey.